Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (UMvC3) for the Vita launches February 22nd, 2012. Here’s a bunch of details about UMvC3 to keep you excited until then.
- There will be 48 characters (50 total with DLC)
- A ‘refined’ fighting system that now includes touch control (wonder how that’ll work?)
- Eight new stages
- Costume sharing with the PS Vita NEAR feature.
- DLC sharing with the PS3. So if you’ve already bought characters on the PS3 version, it’ll carry over to the Vita (perhaps the coolest feature).
- “Ultimate Controller” allows you to control the PS3 version of the game with the Vita’s controls.
- Heroes & Heralds Mode is a free update at launch that allows players to choose between either faction (Heroes or Heralds), and use combat enhancing Ability cards in a series of battles to save the world or dominate it!
- You can spectate or replay matches over Wi-Fi
That’s not enough to satiate your appetite? Well, we have 32 screenshots after the break!